Session “Engineering Village – Inspec and Knovel”
Next 8th of November from 2:30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m., INSPEC and KNOVEL - two specialized resources in the areas of engineering – will be the focus of a presentation held by Christian Vier, from publisher Elsevier. The session will take place in room B019.
INSPEC is a bibliographic database that covers areas such as physics, electrical engineering, electronics, computers, control and production engineering, information technology, among many other. In this session, the following topics on Inspec will be covered:
- Exploration of the Engineering Village platform
- Search options: thesaurus and numerical data, with demonstration of real cases
KNOVEL is a database of eBooks that gives access to the full-text and interactive content of thousands of books in many different engineering areas. In this session, the following topics on Knovel will be covered:
- Presentation of the platform and of its functionalities
- Search options: text and property of materials, with demonstration of real cases
Attendance is free of charge but prior registration is required. The session will be held in English.
For further information please contact email@example.com.
- 14:30 - 15:30
- FEUP - Salas de aulas (Bloco B)